Friday 3 April 2020

Life is great

Asslamualaikum and Hello everyone !

Well this is my first posting for 2020. I shoud congratulate to myself for being consistent writing on this blog. Walaupun tak se aktif dulu, but yeah I'm still here hehe. It was since 2011 when I started blogging. 9years hell yeah !

For your info, Im currently in working in Kuantan as emergency resident at IIUM medical centre. I love my job and I have a great team here. My boss is an amazing guy πŸ‘Œ

We are now having an covid19 outbreak nation wide . It's so devastating to see what Malaysian have to go through. But I'm always proud of our own Malaysian medical team. May Allah help us along the way. We can win this fight !. Tapi to be honest, penat juga musim covid19, easily annoyed, rasa mcm burnout je. Long working day is still fine for me. But as a avid traveller (yeke ? Hihi), sebulan tak keluar kuantan rasa mcm nak omg I can't mommy! Semoga cepat reda and can go travel lagi 

* For my team, stay strong okey? We can do this !
* Kudos to polices, armies, food delivers and everyone on this battle too

So many things happened to me for the past few years. Every ups and downs are countless blessing. Im enjoying my life. Everyday is a lesson to myself. Finding a better me. Life is great, Alhamdulillah πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Œ

Every failed relationship is not a failure.
It's just a lesson for you.
People come and go.

Im seeing life in a bigger picture now. We are not competing with everyone else. They are on their own pace and me on my own. My schoolmate dh kahwin? My uni-mate getting into master program? Etc etc. Let them be and I should be proud of them. I have my own battle. And for me, what is more important is how do I appreciate life and be happy always. 

Dont be afraid to change
Don't hesitate to move
If you think it is for the better you

Ok people's, itu sahaja for this time. I should write more in the future. Buat kenang kenagan di masa tua 😌

Till we meet again. Bye !















otak aku berfikir secara kritikal..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nk name ig bolehπŸ˜‚